We plan to proceed with “Virtual” Monthly Support Meetings until we get the approval to meet in person again at the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency location. PCCN-Regina has been rebranded as PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT REGINA under the Prostate Cancer Support Canada banner sponsored by The Prostate Cancer Foundation of BC.
Support meetings are not held during July and August.
We can still be reached through any one of the following options:
– Email us at email@example.com
– Check a copy of our newsletter for the list of phone numbers for Board members
Board members are just a phone call away for those needing to speak to someone one-on-one who has firsthand experience navigating their prostate cancer diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms. We may be able to connect you to a member who has undergone specific therapies or treatments if you want to chat about side effects or the specific treatment process.
We understand that social distancing and self-isolation can be lonely, but remember: we are all in this together and you’re not alone. Cancer doesn’t stop for self-isolation or quarantine.
The safety of our members is crucial, and we will respect the decisions of our health leaders and make all adjustments as required.
Stay safe everyone.
The Board of Directors,
Prostate Cancer Support Regina
– To provide individual support and up-to-date, well-researched medical information from authorized sources; to assist individuals with prostate cancer and their families to cope with and understand the nature of prostate cancer.
– Share experiences and promote empathy among survivors.
– Promote awareness of prostate cancer and associated issues; as well as early diagnosis and treatment.
– Promote public education, outreach, and support through integrity, dignity, and understanding.
– Encourage a greater sense of partnering with our medical practitioners, and attaining empowerment through knowledge and information.