Our next meeting is on
Thursday, November 12, 2020.
Google Meeting Link: meet.google.com/xqm-rxpv-ypr
Phone Numbers: (CA)+1 647-733-6072
PIN: 126 631 839#
6pm – Open up the website, and test the electronic device (laptop/iPhone/etc.) you will be using.
6:15pm – Registration
6:30pm – Meeting will begin.
Andrew Kletcho and Nikkoli Hubic
“Movember” and Men’s Health
We plan to proceed with “Virtual” Monthly Support Meetings until we get the approval to meet in person again at the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency location.
Please check back here for more updates.
We can still be reached through any one of the following options:
– Email us at email@example.com
– Check a copy of our newsletter for the list of phone numbers for Board members
Board members are just a phone call away for those needing to speak to someone one-on-one who has firsthand experience navigating their prostate cancer diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms. We may be able to connect you to a member who has undergone specific therapies or treatments if you want to chat about side effects or the specific treatment process.
We understand that social distancing and self-isolation can be lonely, but remember: we are all in this together and you’re not alone. Cancer doesn’t stop for self-isolation or quarantine.
The safety of our members is crucial, and we will respect the decisions of our health leaders and make all adjustments as required.
Stay safe everyone.
The Board of Directors,
PCCN – Regina
The Regina Prostate cancer Support Group is made up of a group of men and their spouses/partners who are dealing with Prostate Cancer.
Meetings: 2nd Thursday of Each Month
(except July and August)
6:15pm – Registration
6:30pm – 8:30pm – Program/Speaker/Round Table Discussions
Join us! We meet at The Saskatchewan Cancer Agency.
One on One
You may not want to ask questions at a group meeting. You may want to speak with someone having the same issues. You may want to talk with someone who has gone through the same treatment you are considering. Or after treatment, you may be dealing with complications.
We have members who are willing to meet with you and offer their help. Contact us by phone or email, we will try to arrange something.
– To provide individual support and up-to-date, well-researched medical information from authorized sources; to assist individuals with prostate cancer and their families to cope with and understand the nature of prostate cancer.
– Share experiences and promote empathy among survivors.
– Promote awareness of prostate cancer and associated issues; as well as early diagnosis and treatment.
– Promote public education, outreach, and support through integrity, dignity, and understanding.
– Encourage a greater sense of partnering with our medical practitioners, and attaining empowerment through knowledge and information.
If you would like to make a donation to support our meetings, brochures, website, and other awareness activities, please contact us today.