Zoom Meeting Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82935990734?pwd=bEFZYWNNSmhGY2pNTWVkV0hWbWhLQT09
Meeting ID: 899 1121 3520
Dial by your location
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
+1 778 907 2071 Canada
+1 204 272 7920 Canada
+1 438 809 7799 Canada
+1 587 328 1099 Canada
+1 647 374 4685 Canada
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adQW7reNxv
Prostate Cancer Support Regina (PCS Regina) would like to invite you to an expert panel on November 11, 2021 via Zoom meeting from 6:15 to 8:30 pm (central time).
We plan to proceed with “Virtual” Monthly Support Meetings until we get the approval to meet in person again at the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency location.
PCCN-Regina has been rebranded as
PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT REGINA under the Prostate Cancer Support Canada banner sponsored by The Prostate Cancer Foundation of BC.
We can still be reached through any one of the following options:
– Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Check a copy of our newsletter for the list of phone numbers for Board members
Board members are just a phone call away for those needing to speak to someone one-on-one who has firsthand experience navigating their prostate cancer diagnosis, treatment, and symptoms. We may be able to connect you to a member who has undergone specific therapies or treatments if you want to chat about side effects or the specific treatment process.
We understand that social distancing and self-isolation can be lonely, but remember: we are all in this together and you’re not alone. Cancer doesn’t stop for self-isolation or quarantine.
The safety of our members is crucial, and we will respect the decisions of our health leaders and make all adjustments as required.
Stay safe everyone.
The Board of Directors,
Prostate Cancer Support Regina
– To provide individual support and up-to-date, well-researched medical information from authorized sources; to assist individuals with prostate cancer and their families to cope with and understand the nature of prostate cancer.– Share experiences and promote empathy among survivors.
– Promote awareness of prostate cancer and associated issues; as well as early diagnosis and treatment.
– Promote public education, outreach, and support through integrity, dignity, and understanding.
– Encourage a greater sense of partnering with our medical practitioners, and attaining empowerment through knowledge and information.